Hair comes in all shapes and forms! Some have long hair some have green hair but we all have one thing in common!! washing our hair! Well most of us like washing our hair 👇👇👇 except for Luke of xfactor last year!!
I love washing my hair! Honestly the shampoo smell and then the silky conditioner!!! It makes you feel soo refreshed, it smells great and it really feels like your washing all your pain away!! But for thoes of us with EDS, Fibromyalgia and other chronic pain conditions, washing your hair can be the hardest thing esp when it’s long hair like mine!!!
Currently my hair is just above my lower back! So you can’t see all of it in the photo, I’m going to get it cut soon lol but iv always had my hair long and having long hair with pain is not the best combination.. There are allot of days when your too weak or tiered to have a shower, or you have had a dislocation and the worst thing would be to wash your hair!!
CLEAN HAIR LIFE HACKS are the only way I have managed to keep and maintain my long hair so here are some hacks that help me 😊
Dry shampoo is a miricle worker!! Everyone needs this!! There are soo many types of dry shampoo and for different types of hair! They also all give your hair volume!!
Im sure allot of you have heard about this brand and their range! I think this is the first dry shampoo I tried about 5 years ago! Back then they had a tiny selection but now they got a huge array of products with amazing smells and they even have ones for dark hair!
- So brush you hair! Then shake the can like you would with hairspray
- Now hold it about 10cm away from your scalp and spray where need it! I normally spray on my crown
- It comes out as a greyish powder! Now it’s times to use your fingers to massage it in! This will absorb the excess oil! You can also brush it out! I normally turn my head upside down and rub my roots this creates more volume
- Don’t spray on the ends of your hair just the scalp
- Replete if needed
My fav from this range are these three!! They smell like holidays lol
Soo many other hair companies have now got a dry shampoo range! I’v stoped using the Batiste range recently because im inlove with the dry shampoo by Herbal Essences!! It smells just like their shsmpoos. I literally spray it all over my scalp and rub it in! You can get mini cans for your bag to!
Another great product is the VO5 Plump It Up Dry Back Combing Spray now technically this isn’t advertised as a dry shampoo but it sure works like one!! I love using this on nights out! I use the spray before I curl my hair so I know what the volume is like! Again you use it in the same way but this one will give you soo much volume so you don’t really want to brush it out!!
For thoes of you with wavey or curly hair I would be cautious about the above as it may make your hair static or frizzy but don’t fear I found a really nice dry shampoo mouse by Tresemme it’s called Instant Refresh
- So shake the bottle gently to mix the product
- This comes with a pump! I use one pump at a time! It comes out like a wet mouse
- Scrunch this in the ends of your hair and even your roots!
- It smells refreshing
- It does make your hair a little wet but give it 5 minutes and will dry!
I love this product as you can use ur everywhere! It does not give you volume but it makes your hair look like it’s just been washed! I tend you use this allot in the summer and when my hair is Curley or wavey
Good old baby powder!!! what would we do without it!! It’s got a comforting smell and can be used for soo many things! If you don’t have dry shampoo at home or want a cheap alternative then it’s time to get the talc out!!
Excess oil from you scalp and dirt make your hair greasy! So using Talc really help absorb the oils!
- Brush your hair
- Take a tiny pinch of talc on your fingers and rub it in the areas of your scalp that need it!
- The brush it out or keep massaging it in so you can no longer see it!
- Be careful not to put to much as it’s very noticeable ESP on darker hair
That’s all I have for now and will update if I find anything new! If all fails invest in a good hat!! Lol
Please share any advice you have!! Take a look at more life hacks here 😊
Peace and love xxx
Shared through http://thezippyzebra.com/?p=974